This Sunday, December 4th, 2016, Cody White unpacked an amazing message to continue our series REthink here at The Bridge Church in Denton, Texas.
REthink: REthinking Your Words
“When we arrived in Macedonia, there was no rest for us. We faced conflict from every direction, with battles on the outside and fear on the inside. But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. His presence was a joy, but so was the news he brought of the encouragement he received from you. When he told us how much you long to see me, and how sorry you are for what happened, and how loyal you are to me, I was filled with joy.” (2 Corinthians 7:5-7)
Here are three things to remember when you are REthinking your words:
- Speak it out.
- Encourage others daily. You have no idea what God can set into motion by encouraging others daily!
- Speak it in.
- Encourage yourself in the Lord. Make daily declarations of God’s truth and promises over your life.
- Speak it forward.
- Tell your life where you want it to go.
“If you think something good, say it.” – Pastor Craig Groeschel
Our words set the direction of our life. SPEAK IT OUT! SPEAK IT IN! SPEAK IT FORWARD!
To watch the full message, click on the video below:
Latest posts by Alex Heineman (see all)
- 07.30.2017 – Ps. Duane White – Timeless Ten Pt. 10 - July 30, 2017
- 07.23.2017 – Ps. Duane White – Timeless Ten Pt. 9 - July 23, 2017
- 07.16.2017 – Ps. Kris White – Timeless Ten Pt. 8 - July 20, 2017