This Sunday, May 10th 2015 at The Bridge Church in Denton, Tx, we were excited to hear Pastor Bob preach his very first sermon at The Bridge! He had a great message on Finding Your Purpose!
Finding Your God-given Purpose
We all go through the journey of discovering our purpose. However, most of the time we ask the wrong questions, such as; What do I want to be? What should I do with MY life? What are MY goals, MY ambitions, and MY dreams for MY future?
It all begins and ends with God
- Our focus should not be on our own ambitions, but rather, God’s ambitions for us!
You were planed by God – You are not here by chance, luck, coincidence, fate or accident.
- God made us for a specific purpose, and the only way to discover HIS purpose for our lives is to be in close relationship with Him.
Are you ready to discover YOUR God-given Purpose? Watch the full message here!
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015