This Sunday, April 5th 2015 at The Bridge Church in Denton, Texas, we were so excited to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus in our new home!
We are so blessed and honored to be in our new home, so Pastor Duane shared a great message tying the representation of our new physical home to what it means to have a spiritual home in Christ.
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” – John 14:1-2
What is a Home?
- Home is a Safe Place: “Let not your heart be troubled.”
- Home is an Empowering Place: “You believe in God, believe also in me.”
- Home is a Prepared Place: “I go to prepare a place for you.”
We see in John 14 that Jesus told us about the home we have in God. There’s room for everyone in God’s family and God’s home.
Are you ready to come home to the Father?
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015