This Sunday, October 26th 2014 at The Bridge Church in Denton, TX, Pastor Kris White finished the “I’m Over It” series with a great message about How to STAY Over It!
I’m Over It!
In the “I’m Over It” series, we’ve learned that we are over-comers in CHRIST, and since then we’ve learned how to be “OVER being OVERLOOKED”, how to be “OVER being a VICTIM”, how to be “OVER relational disappointment”, how to be “OVER our MESS”, and last week we learned how to be “OVER ourselves“. Now that we know how to be “OVER” these things, we need to learn how to stay over them!
I’m Staying Over It!
Pastor Kris showed us three key ways that David was able to STAY over his trials in life and continue following after God:
- His worship was authentic – David worshipped God with his whole heart, even in the hard times.
- He knew it would cost him something – David knew that he had to bring a sacrifice of praise and worship.
- He passionately pursued God’s presence – Even when his wife despised him for it, David danced before the Lord and passionately pursued God.
You’ve learned how to say “I’m over it” in the previous messages. Now it’s time to boldly say “I’m staying over it!”
Watch the message below!
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015