Fall Season Life Classes
These classes will positively impact your life – You don’t want to miss it!
Grace Based Parenting – DVD Series, Facilitated by Pastor Kris
Parents can expect to go away with a blueprint for building confident, courageous, and cooperative kids. Grace Based Parenting will show them a grace-based, character-driven model to nurture well- rounded and loving kids—and have a great time in the process! Even if you don’t have kids yet, this class is a great way to prepare for having a great relationship with your future children!
- Location and Time: Room 48, 9:45am
Ephesians Part II – Pastor Duane
We will be continuing our in-depth study of the book of Ephesians. We are picking up where we left off in the Ephesians Part 1 class, this time going through chapters 4 through 6. Come ready to learn and engage in a new way!
- Location and Time: Auditorium, 9:45am
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015