This Sunday, August 10, 2014 at The Bridge Church in Denton, TX, Pastor Duane continued with his “Choosing a Life of Honor” two part series. Last week, he spoke on the importance of choosing an honorable life; in order to do such, the first thing we must choose is to honor the presence of God.
How do you choose a life of honor?
Here are the key ingredients that Pastor Duane shared with us:
1. Choose to honor the presence of God (see sermon from 8.3.14).
2. Choose to honor the provision of God.
3. Choose to honor the people of God.
In Genesis 4:1-8, we see the perfect example of the choices we have to honor God’s provision and His people. The story of Cain and Abel provide examples of both choices we have: one chooses life, and one chooses death.
Choose Life Today!
“You’re always only one bad choice away from regret. But you’re also only one good choice away from fulfillment!” – Pastor Duane White
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015