This Sunday, June 29, 2014 at The Bridge Church in Denton, TX, Pastor Duane shared a life changing message on what it means to choose life!
Choose LIFE in all aspects of your life!
In last week’s sermon, Pastor Duane began the Choose Life series, starting with the first area in which we can choose life – Spiritually! This Sunday, he spoke on the four other primary areas in which we can AND GET TO choose life!
- Spiritual Life (see message on 6-22-14)
- Physical Life – Glorify God with your physical body! (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NKJV)
- Financial Life – God has already provided everything you need! (Genesis 1:29 MSG)
- Vocational Life – God created man and gave him responsibility and work, and it’s not a curse! (Genesis 2:15 MSG)
- Relational Life – we were created for life-giving relationships and companionship, not isolation! (Genesis 2:18 NKJV)
God created us from His own image, and He has been choosing life from the beginning of creation – thus we are created to choose life!
“There are no personal choices in life. Even the choices we make individually or in private affect those around us.” – Pastor Duane
Latest posts by Sierra Leeper (see all)
- 6.14.15 – Living in Tomorrowland – Ps. Duane White - June 16, 2015
- 6.7.15 – The Power of Small – Guest Speaker Leck Heflin - June 10, 2015
- 5.31.15 – Back to the Basics – Ps. Jamie Stephenson - June 1, 2015